As Aequivalent’s services and the legal framework have evolved over the last 3 years, Aequivalent SA has updated the general terms and conditions governing the use of its digital platform and services, unless otherwise agreed with its clients. This is a formalization of our usual practices and not a fundamental change in our services.
Below you will find the points that have been clarified in this new version, which will come into force on 1 February 2021:
- Explanation of the availability of programs, questionnaires, documents and standardized verification procedures
- Formalization of the latest deadline for processing and finalizing an employee dossier (6 weeks after the client’s order)
- Explicit mention of compliance with the ISO/IEC 27001: 2013 standard in terms of information security
- Explicit mention of the irreversible anonymization of the data used for statistical reports
- Formalization of additional costs linked to customised services
- Precision of the maximum number of users per account type (3 for a standard account)
- Explicit mention of the conditions for reimbursement of service costs in the event that an employee refuses to take part in the verification procedure
The Aequivalent team thanks you for your trust and remains at your disposal for any further information.