Founded in 2015, Aequivalent SA is a young and independent company based in Y-Parc, Yverdon-les-Bains. The company has developed an innovative and efficient platform for Swiss employers who need to ensure that the background, qualifications, integrity and reputation of their (future) employees correspond to the requirements of their positions.
Aequivalent SA thus offers standardised or tailor-made employment screening programmes as part of the recruitment procedures or the compliance upgrades of personal files, in complete transparency and with the prior consent of the people concerned.
In order to cope with our rapid development, we are looking to hire an:
HR File Manager – Update Programmes
60% – 80% (minimum 4 days per week)
Responsabilities and Tasks
In our human-sized service center, you will be responsible for:
- Plan and manage the progress of our clients’ HR files update projects;
- Processing the background checks ordered by our customers;
- Communicating with candidates worldwide;
- Answer questions from users of our platform;
- Performing searches in different databases and online sources;
- Writing reports;
- Establish reportings;
- Managing and answer phone calls and emails.
Depending on your profile, your ambitions and/or your affinities, you could participate in different projects within the company in order to help it in its development.
You are trained as a commercial employee, very comfortable with computers and using the Internet and you are fluent in three languages (French, English and German).
You are curious, organized and rigorous by nature. Your efficiency in the management of administrative tasks is exemplary. You have experience in customer contact, you are comfortable in personal contacts by phone and email, and have an excellent team spirit. Your helpful personality makes you a privileged and trusted partner. Finally, your young and entrepreneurial spirit makes you want to be part of the future of our society.
Why join us?
- A dynamic, innovative and participatory work environment
- Modern offices as well as latest-generation computer equipment
- Flexible working hours
- You will be able to park your car and/or bike for free in our secure parking
- A participation in the costs of sports activities to promote the health of our employees
- As a training company, we also encourage professional development and internal knowledge sharing
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
For more information, you can also contact us on 024 524 30 70.
We look forward to talking to you!