Founded in 2015, Aequivalent SA is a young and independent company based in Y-Parc, Yverdon-les-Bains. The company has developed an innovative and efficient digital platform for Swiss employers who need to ensure that the background, qualifications, integrity and reputation of their (future) employees correspond to the requirements of their positions.
Aequivalent offers a secure HR solution with standardised or customised background check programmes that are applied as part of recruitment processes or personnel file updates. The platform ensures that these HR processes are carried out in compliance with Swiss and European data protection laws, in full transparency and with the prior consent of the persons concerned. The service of Aequivalent’s efficient and customer-oriented team ensures that the employee experience is further optimised during these processes.
In order to cope with our rapid development, we are looking to hire an:
HR File Manager
60% – 80% (minimum 4 days per week, with home-office possibility)
Responsibilities and tasks
In our service centre in Yverdon-les-Bains, you will be responsible for:
- Processing the background checks ordered by our customers;
- Communicating with candidates and external referees worldwide;
- Answer questions from users of our platform;
- Performing searches in different databases and online sources;
- Writing reports;
- Managing and answer phone calls and emails.
Depending on your profile, your ambitions and/or your affinities, you could participate in different projects within the company in order to help it in its development.
You are trained as a commercial employee, very comfortable with computers and using the Internet and you are fluent in both German and English, French is an additional asset.
You are curious, organized and rigorous by nature. Your efficiency in the management of administrative tasks is exemplary. You have experience in customer contact, you are comfortable in personal contacts by phone and email, and have an excellent team spirit. Your helpful personality makes you a privileged and trusted partner. Finally, your young and entrepreneurial spirit makes you want to be part of the future of our society.
Why join us ?
- Home-office possibility up to 50% of your activity rate
- A dynamic, innovative and participative working environment
- Modern offices as well as latest-generation computer equipment
- Flexible working hours
- You will be able to park your car and/or bike for free in the Y-Parc secure parking
- A participation in the costs of sports activities to promote the health of our employees
- As a training company, we also encourage professional development and internal knowledge sharing
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. For more information, you can also contact us on 024 524 30 70 (French and English).
A background check makes part of the procedure 🙂 !
We look forward to talking to you!