Please be advised that Aequivalent SA has updated the declaration of consent for individuals that our subject to our background check programmes.
The new declaration of consent is effective as of July 1st, 2020.
The following points have been modified or clarified in the new version:
- Limitation and specification of the data processed: only the information provided by the data subject and included in the programmes selected by the client is checked and processed.
- Limitation of the declaration of consent in time (and to the current verification procedure).
- Clarification and confirmation of the irreversibility of the deletion and anonymisation of the data.
- Explicit confirmation that the data is processed in accordance with data protection legislation.
- Requirement of signature by a legal representative for minors.
- Uniformity of the declaration of consent and jurisdictions for pre-employment and in-employment screening programs (“pre-employment” and “in-employment”).
- French, German and English versions in a single document.
We thank you for your trust.
Mahandry RAMBININTSOA, Data Protection Officer of Aequivalent SA, remains at your disposal for further information.
You can contact him HERE.